Vice-Deanship of Female Student Affairs
The Vice-Deanship of the Female Students Affairs contributes to supervise female students and the administrative and academic staff to create a good academic environment in which efforts are made for advance development and education.
Within the framework of Vision 2030, The Vice-Deanship of the Female Students Affairs aims to provide opportunities to support scientific research in order to assist students, researchers, and employees in their respective academic departments (Biology - Mathematics - Chemistry - Physics) and to address challenges in these fields in order to take advantage of the available resources.
- To contribute in the implementation of the College’s Strategic Plan.
- Managing the Vice-Deanship of the Female Students Affairs according to the university’ rules and regulations
- Issue of the internal assignments to academic and administrative staff within the college according to the university’ rules and regulations
- Chairing the Female student affairs committee to follow up their related issues.
- To approve the academic and administrative staff performance evaluation reports.
- To supervise the affiliated committees and to submit the required reports to competent authorities.
Dr. Fatima Saedd Alomari
The Vice-Dean of the Female Students Affairs
College of Science