Vice-Deanship for Academic Affairs
The Vice-deanship for academic affairs of faculty of science is responsible for academic aspects and students activities, which are derived from the vision and mission of the faculty. Through its academic plans, it seeks to serve the society and to create a new generation of prominent graduates in various fields of science with scientific qualifications that allow them to participate effectively in developing economic and scientific production to build a strong national economy based on science and knowledge.
The Vice-deanship for academic affairs of faculty of science includes the following units:
- Student Affairs Unit
- Academic Advising Unit
The tasks of Vice-deanship for academic affairs of faculty of science include:
- Providing student guidance.
- Coordinating the study schedules.
- Following up the students' academic performance.
- Supervising the Study Plans and Curricula Committee.
- Coordinating final exams schedules and following them up.
- Examination of students’ complaints.
- Managing the preparations of lecture halls and submitting their maintenance demands.
- Examination of excuses for students whose missed the final exam.
Following up the re-enrollment processes.
requests for transferring students to and from the college.
Dr. Nawaf Ibrahim Alsenani