Bachelor of Arabic Language Program
The Bachelor of Arabic Language and Literature program aims at providing the student with linguistic and literary knowledge, developing his abilities in basic Arabic language skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking), enabling him to acquire sound thinking, criticism and analysis, strengthening his linguistic and literary creations, and communicate with the Arab and human heritage.
The program aims also to provide the student with the skills of active learning sound planning and continuous evaluation, relying on field training with international specifications, and acquire the qualifications of serious scientific research to cope with professional life, and to pursue graduate studies
- Developing the student's linguistic and literary knowledge and upgrading his abilities in basic Arabic language skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
- Training the student on sound thinking, criticism, analysis, creativity and communication with the Arab and human heritage.
- Providing the student with basic communication skills, written and spoken, to use efficiently and fluently.
- Enabling the student to acquire academic research skills.
- Enhancing the spirit of belonging to religion and the homeland through increasing the love of Arabic language and literature.
- Encouraging the student to continuous self-learning and creativity.
- promoting the values of moderation among student in a way that enables him to get engaged in and to communicate with the other.
Getting acquainted with linguistic, literary and rhetorical, research methods from their original sources.
Applying the Arabic grammar in reading, writing and speaking properly.
Using modern technical means in the developing his linguistic, literary and rhetorical skills.
Analyzing texts and evidence using analysis tools. - Using the skill of criticism and communication in his social and educational environment.
Discussing language, literature and rhetoric issues creatively.
Applying academic research methods and its tools in continuous self-learning.
- Teaching Arabic at all educational institutions.
- The Radio and TV domains.
- Working in journals and magazines.
- Working in the different publications institutes.
- Offering linguistics consultants for research centers.
- All areas related to the Arabic language in the governmental circles and the private sector.
توصيف مقررات المستوى الأول والثاني
توصيف مقررات المسوى الثالث والرابع
توصيف مقررات المستوى السابع والثامن