Program Accreditation Follow-up Unit
This unit is concerned with the development of plans and policies to monitor the extent to which advanced academic programs meet the program's accreditation for accreditation criteria and requirements
• Developing implementation plans to meet the requirements for program recognition.
• Studying and evaluating the reports of self-study of the progress of program recognition, which were collected in the Academic Accreditation Unit.
• monitoring the establishment of sub-committees within the faculties to supervise quality practices and report on the extent to which the criteria for program accreditation and readiness are met and fulfilled.
• Monitoring the implementation of program accreditation policies and plans within the faculties, programs and committees through the coordination with the Quality and Internal Audit Unit.
• Monitoring the development and updating of academic plans for the academic programs at the University.
• Monitoring the development and updating of academic programs at the University in accordance with the requirements of the Education and Training Evaluation Commission.
• providing support and advice for forming self-study writing committees in academic programs.
Phone: 0177257700 - 15959