Vice Deanship of e-Learning
The vice deanship of e-Learning works in accordance with the university vision, mission and strategies in order to provide a hosting environment for teaching and learning activities while exploiting advanced ICT technologies. All with an aim of enhancing the educational process (input, processing, output), controlling its quality and facilitating its management.
- Initiate and develop e-learning culture.
- Build e-Learning infrastructure that attract and support students and faculties.
- Provide the required support for faculty members to build and develop online course.
- Train faculty members to use and utilize e-learning tools.
- Promote the eLearning Culture and the adoption of a new lifestyle in teaching and learning utilizing modern technologies.
- Update the basic eLearning environment and establish data supported decision making through eLearning analytics.
- Quality course design and development establishing for standardized work and stable traditions towards wide adoption.
- Maintain LMS and Labs.