The Deanship ِAdministration works to achieve and follow up administrative activities using the administrative communication system, in addition to following up on the requests and requirements of the Deanship’s human component. This department also monitors the preparation of the budget and prepares periodic and annual financial reports, as well as follows up on the administrative requests and requirements related to the Deanship’s employees in accordance with the procedures in force. The administration secures the work requirements for the department departments.
- Carries out and follows up administrative transactions by using the administrative communications system (Mersal).
- Disseminating reports and archiving transactions and letters issued and received by the deanship
- Follow up DITC personnel.
- Follow up operations projects contracts
- Administrative Communications Unit
- Personnel Affairs Unit
- Supportive Services Unit