Department of Business Administration
Business administration Department is one of the largest and most important departments in the college. It has a clear vision that adopts excellence in business administration in academic fields, scientific research and community partnership.
The course aims at helping students learn about the basics and methods of management used in the field of business, industrial and service. The courses taught in this specialization cover many areas, including: study of management principles, strategic management, human resources, management Total Quality, Financial Management, E-Commerce, MIS and others.
Providing quality education, basic research skills and training for business administration students to meet the labor market requirement by developing qualified managers and professionals and participating in a sustainable community development.
- Provide students with the knowledge and basic research skills.
- Promote scientific research and professional development for the faculty.
- Build a sustainable community development.
The program adopts excellence in business administration in academic fields, scientific research and community partnership.
The course aims to help students learn about the basics of business management and their different skills and skills that are used in the commercial, industrial and service fields, which are covered by several courses including: Principles of Management, Strategic Management, Human Resources, Total Quality Management, Financial Management, Administrative and other.
The activities of the faculty members to guide students, academically, psychologically, socially and scientifically and provide advice to them, and give attention to students who suffer from poor academic achievement and talented others, and raise studies on their cases to the scientific section.
- Help students achieve academic excellence in accordance with their abilities and tendencies.
- Follow-up students who defaulted to study and help them acquire the necessary skills to increase their achievement.
- Help students to choose the appropriate specialization according to their potential and interests and the needs of the labor market.
- Provide continuous interaction between the students and the academic advisor to provide appropriate solutions to the problems facing them.
- Encourage outstanding students and guide them towards further achievement.
- Developing the skills of dealing with different educational, psychological and social pressures.
The quality and academic accreditation unit is responsible for spreading quality culture, monitoring performance evaluation, developing and implementing improvement plans in the department, collecting data and information on a continuous basis, and coordinating efforts and results in all quality activities and academic accreditation.
- Commitment to the mission and objectives of the college to improve performance.
- Contribute to the survey of the views of graduates and community institutions benefiting from the outputs of the program to achieve the principle of partnership in the development of those outputs in the light of quality standards and academic accreditation.
- Conduct measurement and evaluation processes, and provide a database on quality assurance and accreditation.
- Coordinating with the other scientific departments in the faculty to serve the quality and accreditation processes.
- Participate in the formulation of plans for improvement and training for the processes of evaluation and confirmation.
- Preparation of periodic reports on the activities of the program, and outputs in accordance with quality standards and academic accreditation.
Dr. Yaser Y. Alahmad
Tell: +966 17 725 7700 ext: 00