Vice-Deanship for Female Students' Affairs
The college of business has a vital part in society and improving our nation. It contains many major qualifications for the job market. The college continues to improve its programs and its academic plans to stay up to date with the current demand of the job market. Its goal is to rely on the local academic accreditation (NCAAA) and the international accreditation (AACSB).
- The women branch affairs over sees all the students’ academic affairs.
- We work to activate the process of academic affairs guidance for students.
- Keep up with registration and resolve any problem.
- Overview the flow of lectures.
- Administrate the academic committees by meeting with college deans.
- Assist the administration by meeting with the administration supervisor.
- We work alongside other academic department in the college to achieve its goals and accomplish high standards for the students.
- Create the students’ academic schedules and resolve issues related it to the schedule.
- Create the exam schedules and clearing any schedule conflicts.
- Assist the committees that belong to the academic affairs and reporting to the head of committees.
- Overview all the academic activities of students in the college of business and administration.
- Overlook the flow of mid-term exams and final exams.
Dr. Sharifah A Al Ghamdi
Tell: +966 17 725 7700 ext: 15021