Vice Deanship of Information Technology
The Vice Deanship of Information Technology technically supervises the university's academic, administrative and technical systems and applications and develops them in accordance with the requirements of the beneficiaries, in addition to providing technical support to all beneficiary groups within the university, including students, faculty members and employees.
The Vice Deanship of IT is also working on the integration link and services with a number of external bodies including ministries and government agencies to provide any necessary data. The Vice Deanship of IT also oversees the data center and the security operations center (SOC), to provide a supportive and secure technical environment in accordance with the latest standards.
The agency also operates the university's electronic portal and provides technical support to the concerned entities within the university to ensure the existence of updated sites, and integrated and useful information.
- Automating academic and administrative procedures to save time and accuracy in performance.
- Providing the latest and best technical solutions that meet the needs of the university now and in the future
- Implementing and following-up of technical projects to reach the desired goal and achieve beneficiary satisfaction
- Acquisition of high-quality and high-performance devices to ensure a useful and safe service
- Maintaining the integrity of systems from breaches and increasing security awareness for university employees
- Providing communication channels with users of university systems and providing the necessary technical support professionally and as soon as possible.
- Providing services and technical advice to university employees, including students, faculty members and employees.